This payment method is currently in operation in over 10 countries. As more people abandon regular credit cards due to concerns over data security, this number has been steadily increasing within the gambling community.
Astropay Cards can be used at hundreds of websites around the world. They can be used in e-commerce and gaming as well as forex and online dating.Also, Astropay Card can be accessed via Nuvei’s hosted payments pages (Cashier or Checkout), which give access to the Astropay Card interface. Astropay Card can also be integrated via REST API, server-to-server.
Astropay employs state-of the-art security protocols to keep your money safe.
It is legal in India and you can use it with total confidence that your money will be safe.
If you’re interested in AstroPay, and would like to learn more about it, you can find all the relevant information below. This guide will provide information on how to use AstroPay at betting apps. It also explains what you need to do to withdraw and deposit. Indian players especially, will find useful information about the AstroPay virtual prepaid card and how to get it.
A complete guide using Astropay Card in Indian betting apps
AstroPay’s biggest advantage is its ability to accept Indian rupees for transactions. After registering on the platform, the user will be able to choose their deposit amount. The user will receive the card details after registering. This will include a 16-digit number and the CVV security code, just like a credit/debit card.
This payment method has a unique feature: the user is able to achieve greater security because no physical entity is involved in the transaction. After the amount of the deposit has been determined, the user can choose to transfer the same amount into the card. This amount is the only one that will be used. This can be a bonus to keep spending under control. The card will be valid for one year after it has been loaded with the currency.
Another great advantage to using Astropay to fund your casino account are the bonuses. AstroPay users often receive exclusive bonus offers from Indian online casinos. There are many types of bonuses available, and they can offer a variety of benefits.
Exclusive promotions include matched deposit bonuses and free spins. AstroPay offers can be found at any betting app or casino that accepts this virtual card.
AstroPay does not offer a VIP program. AstroPay offers a prepaid card that can be used in multiple currencies. Each card has a 12-month validity. The card can be loaded in different currencies depending on the preference of the user. The funds can be used at merchant sites or online transfers once they have been loaded.
Users have the option to use multiple currencies with no transaction fees. AstroPay card India offers total anonymity, which can prove to be vital for many people, especially when they make transactions with online gambling establishments.
How do I create an Astropay Card account?
First, create an Astropay account to be eligible to buy an AstroPay card. Follow these steps to obtain your Astropay card.
- To register, visit the Astropay website.
- After you have successfully registered, you will be able to choose from cards with different amounts. Astropay cards are available in a range of ₹2000 to ₹40,000. You can choose the amount that is most suitable for you.
- Next, you will need to select a payment method to fund your AstroPay card. Rupees are the best currency to fund your AstroPay card. Choose from payment options like Neteller and Bank Transfer.
- You can receive your Astropay card via email or through the AstroPay app. This is a virtual card and you won’t receive a physical one. Just like physical cards, your virtual card will include a 16-digit number and a CVV security password.
- Your virtual card is only valid for one-year from the date it was issued.
How to make a deposit with Astropay Card
AstroPay cards offer Indian players a convenient and easy way to deposit money at their favorite betting apps. An AstroPay card is available to Indian players for depositing money at their preferred cricket betting application.
Now, we will show you how to deposit money at a betting app using an AstroPay card.
1. Buy an Astropay Card. It is simple to buy an AstroPay card. Online purchase of your AstroPay card is possible through the AstroPay official website.
2. Deposit on a betting app. Once you have created an account at your preferred betting application, you can navigate to the Deposits page. This page is usually labeled “Deposits” and “Payments”.
You will then select “AstroPay card” from the menu. You will be redirected to a page that allows you to enter your AstroPay card details. Then, you will need to choose the amount that you wish to deposit.
Once you have confirmed the payment, the money will instantly be available in your betting account.
3. Claim your welcome bonus. Once you have made a deposit on your preferred betting app, you are eligible for a bonus. There are many types of welcome bonuses, but the most common is to receive double your first deposit.
4. Start betting! After you’ve successfully deposited some money to a betting site with your AstroPay card, it is time to start betting!
How to withdraw money in India from Astropay Card
Many cricket betting apps in India offer Astropay for withdrawal. To withdraw your winnings with Astropay, first check that your bookmaker allows you to use Astropay.
If they do, you can then follow these steps to withdraw your funds using an Astropay Card:
- Log in to your account.
- You can find the section titled “Withdraw”. This section is available at different locations for different bookmakers.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and select ‘Astropay as your withdrawal method. These options may vary slightly depending on the bookmaker.
- Click on “Confirm”.
- Your Astropay account will receive the money. You will then receive a new card containing your winnings.
There may be different terms and conditions that govern withdrawals from casinos or betting applications. The most important restriction regarding withdrawals of winnings is that not all operators allow you to withdraw using your same deposit option. If AstroPay was used to deposit, these betting apps will allow you withdrawals to Astropay.
If the casino allows players or bettors to withdraw with Astropay, a new Astropay card will be generated automatically by the payment provider system. This card will be used to make the withdrawal.
After the funds have been processed, you will be able to decide whether to withdraw them to your bank account or use them at another betting app.
Astropay Mobile Application
Mobile gambling has become so popular that there is a growing demand to use payment options such as AstroPay. You can access and manage your AstroPay card India from both Android and iOS smartphones.
They are both very similar in their interfaces and you will quickly feel at home. Both in appearance and functionality, the app is impressive. You can manage your AstroPay card India and make transfers right from the app. You can download the apps from both the App Store and Play Store.
Astropay Card Pros and Сons
Astropay Card accepts both cash and credit cards. This makes it a popular option for sports fans. It’s easy to make a deposit into your sports betting account. Even if you are a first-time user, Astropay Card will not be a problem.
|Zero payment rejections||Cash withdrawals are not allowed|
|Widely accepted in India||It is not supported by some of the biggest brands|
|Secure and Safe payments||Low range of currencies|
|It is supported by India’s banking system and accepts Rupees|
Alternative to Astropay Card
Apart from AstroPay, cricket betting apps in India offer a variety of alternative payment options, including:
Neosurf – Neosurf is a credit-card that allows customers to buy online without the need for a credit card. It offers customers a simple and secure way to pay online. It can be purchased in over fifty thousand retail stores around the world.
UPI – It’s the fastest payment system that is in high demand in Indian betting players. Install the UPI application on your phone and place bets quickly and securely.
Payeer – Payeer’s payment system offers users the possibility to shop online as well as send and take cash. Payeer’s biggest benefit is that it has a multi-currency wallet that provides a variety of options to work across different betting sites and apps.
Astropay Card allows you to deposit funds online instantly, securely and efficiently.
Yes. You don’t have to use all of the funds on your card for one transaction. You can make partial payments, deposits, and use your AstroPay Card later.
No, the platform does not charge a fee for depositing with an Astropay card.