The IPL, which is held in India every single year, has changed the world of cricket. This league of cricket has created a thrill in cricket between fans and they are waiting for IPL every single year. Every time we think about IPL, we start spinning four sixes in our minds. So far, it has been 14 seasons of the IPL.
Many people always watch and follow the IPL, but they don’t know who is the player who scored the most in the IPL. If you don’t know, you have come to the right place today to know about the top 10 batsmen who scored the highest in IPL.
Info About IPL
IPL is a professional T20 cricket league of India. This T20 cricket was started in 2008 by the board of control for cricket in India. It consists of a total of eight teams.Since then, there have been a total of 14 seasons of the IPL.
As soon as India’s players are involved in this, the IPL franchise team also gets foreign players to join their team by bidding crores. The reason why many foreign players dream of playing in the IPL is money, and they get the chance to play in the world’s largest T20 league.
The first season of the IPL saw the Rajasthan Royals beat Chennai Super Kings to win the trophy. The most successful team in IPL history is the Mumbai Indians. Mumbai Indians have won five IPL trophies so far. Apart from this, Chennai Super Kings have won the IPL trophy four times.
Who is the player who scored the most in the IPL
The highest scores in IPL history have been made by Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli. He plays for the IPL team Royal Challengers Bangalore and is also the captain of this team. Kohli has played 207 matches so far and in his 199 innings, he scored a strike rate of 129.94 at 6283 and an average of 37.39. In this, he has scored 5 centuries and 42 fifties. Virat has 546 Choukas and 210 chakka roots so far and the highest score is 113 runs.
India’s batsman Shikhar Dhawan is second in the list of the highest run-scorer in the IPL.He has also been a part of other teams before he is currently playing for the Delhi Capitals in 192 innings of a total of 191 matches, with a strike rate of 126.64 at 5784 runs and an average of 34.84.In this, he has scored 2 centuries and 44 half-centuries, the peak has hit 654 fours and 124 chakka so far and the highest score is 106 runs.
Rohit Sharma is the third Indian explosive batsman and Mumbai Indians captain in the IPL.He has scored 213 runs with a strike rate of 208 in a total of 130.39 5611 matches.And their average was 31.17.In this, he has scored a century and 40 half centuries.Rohit has 491 Chauka and 227 flywheel.His highest score is 109 runs.The list of other ipl me sabse jyada run top 10 is given below.
BATSMAN WITH MOST RUNS IN IPL HISTORY
- Virat Kohli 6283 TEAM[S]: Royal Challengers Bangalore
MATCHES: 207 | INNINGS: 199
- Shikhar Dhawan 5784 TEAM[S]: Mumbai Indians,Sunrisers Hyderabad,Delhi Capitals,Deccan Chargers
MATCHES: 192 | INNINGS: 191
- Rohit Sharma 5611 TEAM[S]: Mumbai Indians,Deccan Chargers
MATCHES: 213 | INNINGS: 208
- Suresh Raina 5528 TEAM[S]: Gujarat Lions,Chennai Super Kings
MATCHES: 205 | INNINGS: 200
- David Warner 5449 TEAM[S]: Sunrisers Hyderabad,Delhi Capitals
MATCHES: 150 | INNINGS: 150
- AB de Villiers 5162 TEAM[S]: Delhi Capitals,Royal Challengers Bangalore
MATCHES: 184 | INNINGS: 170
- Chris Gayle 4965 TEAM[S]: Kolkata Knight Riders,Punjab Kings,Royal Challengers Bangalore
MATCHES: 142 | INNINGS: 141
- MS Dhoni 4746 TEAM[S]: Chennai Super Kings,Rising Pune Supergiant
MATCHES: 220 | INNINGS: 193
- Robin Uthappa 4722 TEAM[S]: Kolkata Knight Riders,Royal Challengers Bangalore,Rajasthan Royals,Pune Warriors India,Chennai Super Kings,Mumbai Indians
MATCHES: 193 | INNINGS: 186
- Gautam Gambhir 4217 TEAM[S]: Kolkata Knight Riders,Delhi Capitals
MATCHES: 154 | INNINGS: 152
- Dinesh Karthik 4046 TEAM[S]: Punjab Kings,Mumbai Indians,Royal Challengers Bangalore,Kolkata Knight Riders,Delhi Capitals,Gujarat Lions
MATCHES: 213 | INNINGS: 192
- Ajinkya Rahane 3941 TEAM[S]: Rajasthan Royals,Delhi Capitals,Rising Pune Supergiant,Mumbai Indians
MATCHES: 151 | INNINGS: 141
- Ambati Rayudu 3916 TEAM[S]: Chennai Super Kings,Mumbai Indians
MATCHES: 175 | INNINGS: 164
- Shane Watson 3874 TEAM[S]: Rajasthan Royals,Royal Challengers Bangalore,Chennai Super Kings
MATCHES: 145 | INNINGS: 141
- Manish Pandey 3560 TEAM[S]: Pune Warriors India,Mumbai Indians,Sunrisers Hyderabad,Kolkata Knight Riders,Royal Challengers Bangalore
MATCHES: 154 | INNINGS: 143
- KL Rahul 3273 TEAM[S]: Sunrisers Hyderabad,Punjab Kings,Royal Challengers Bangalore
MATCHES: 94 | INNINGS: 85
- Kieron Pollard 3268 TEAM[S]: Mumbai Indians
MATCHES: 178 | INNINGS: 160
- Yusuf Pathan 3204 TEAM[S]: Rajasthan Royals,Sunrisers Hyderabad,Kolkata Knight Riders
MATCHES: 174 | INNINGS: 154
- Sanju Samson 3068 TEAM[S]: Rajasthan Royals,Delhi Capitals
MATCHES: 121 | INNINGS: 117
- Faf du Plessis 2935 TEAM[S]: Rising Pune Supergiant,Chennai Super Kings
MATCHES: 100 | INNINGS: 93
The leaderboards change so you can keep following who has scored most runs in the IPL tournament with the cricket betting app.